Lenses for Spectacles and Sunglasses
There are many exciting advances in the designs and materials for lenses for spectacles and prescription sunglasses:
- High Index Materials – for thinner and lighter lenses
- Aspheric Lens Designs – for flatter lenses, less likely to bulge
- UV Protection – to prevent the transmission of harmful UV Rays
- Photosensitive Materials – that tint in response to sunlight
- Progressive Lenses – for people who require optimum vision at multiple distances
- Blue-Light Filters – to filter out the harmful blue light found in LED screens
- Anti-Reflective Coatings – creating a surface that is easier to clean, more scratch resistant and UV protected
Interested to know more? To make an appointment with one of our optometrists at Eyecare Plus Ashgrove simply book online or call 07 3463 0349 during business hours.
Ready to book an appointment?
Online bookings available or call us on (07) 3463 0349.